If you’ve purchased a tree or shrub within the last year and you think it may be dead or dying, here’s some steps you can take to find out if your item qualifies for a replacement.
The first step you should take is to figure out if the item is included as part of our guarantee. For a complete list of the items that are guaranteed, please visit the warranty page.
The next step is to determine if your item is DEAD (sorry we can’t make house calls).
Your next step is to locate your receipt. The receipt is always stapled to the warranty at the time of purchase. The receipt is necessary in order for us to assist you.
IF WE PLANTED IT (100% Guarantee):
If we planted your item within the past year and it is DEAD, please send us an e-mail that includes the following:
- your name and phone number
- a photo and description of the dead item.
- a copy of your receipt.
Once we receive this information, we will contact you to discuss the warranty procedures.
Important things to know about replacements:
- We do not set a date and time for replacements.
- We do replacements when we are already scheduled to plant in your area.
- During the busy season, there may be extended wait times for replacements. Please be patient.
IF YOU PLANTED IT (50% Guarantee):
- bring the dead item back to us. If the item is a large tree, please cut off the top of the tree. We must have the dead item back before we can honor the warranty.
- please bring your receipt. We cannot assist you without it.
*NOTE: nursery credits can only be used on nursery stock*
What if I don’t have my receipt?
Sorry, it is absolutely necessary to have your receipt for us to assist you.